Sunday, April 08, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars April 8, 2007

Happy Easter all!!!!

We are down to five teams. And it is so interesting how flights have played a significant role in team placement this year. Charla and Mirna again look like genuises with flights. Uchenna and Joyce took a gamble so we will see if it pays off. I hope it does and I hope that Danny and Ozzy and the Beauty Queens make it too. But there has to be an equalizer somewhere along the race so that the Cousins don't have another huge lead.

So Uchenna and Joyce are going to get eliminated because of that missed flight, which is too bad.

As for the yield, I don't like all the name calling for Dustin and Kandice. It is a game and they had to yield somebody. I am sure Eric and Danielle would have yielded them. Think of being yielded as a compliment,

The detour is interesting. We will see who finishes first before we know which is the better choice. I didn't quite hear how many licorice centres were in the cookies but 600 boxes!!! It is a needle in a haystack task and maybe artistic impression is the better choice.

So artistic impression was the better choice. Despite the yield and what the other teams have said about them, I still love Dustin and Kandice and so glad that they came in #1. I hope they make it to the final three. But my dream final three of Danny and Ozzy, Dustin and Kandice and Uchenna and Joyce may not happen unless it is a non-elimination.

The key to the roadblock and Kandice and Mirna got it right was to get too much. My goodness the people of Kaula Lampur sure love to hold on to their papers. Did you see that one house that Mirna went into? It was almost as tall as me!!!

So Uchenna and Joyce are gone. I am sad but they did win before so it is ok that they went not thrilled just ok. I still want Charla and Mirna to be gone and Eric and Danielle. Between those two, I think I rather have Eric and Danielle in as they are less annoying but Charla and Mirna in the top 3 would be nice as it would be the first time two all-female teams race in the finals (if the Beauty Queens are part of that). Season is getting interesting.

Until Next Week.

Go Canucks Go!!!!!!

No comments: