Sunday, April 15, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars April 15, 2007

I am scared for my Beauty Queens. I hate how the editing is making us think that the BQ's are going all this talk about karme biting them. I hope that is not the case because I think that they are playing the game and yielding is part of it. On their original race they yielded 'Bama and it bit them back so let's up it doesn't happen twice.

Flights again seems to be playing a big role again. I really hope that the BQs make it on and get to Hong Kong, a place I've always wanted to visit.

The fast forward was fun and I would totally do it and Ozzy and Danny are entitled to go for it despite them going for the other one with Uchenna and Joyce. The last race David and Mary could have done two fast forwards because of the intersection rule

And if I could have read Chinese maybe lost in translation would have been good but Kung Fu Fighting is the one I would have chosen as it is fun and something you normally could do. If I wanted to be lost in translation I'll just go to Chinatown here in Toronto. But it didn't seem to challenging the kung fu fightening, I thought maybe those fighters would be bugging you as you climb but they didn't seem to bother anybody but it was funny seeing Dustin and Mirna doing karate moves when it was unnecessary.

How cool was that road block? A great way to let off steam and frustration by kicking down doors.

I know this is a non-elimination, so who will get the 30 minute penalty? I think it still will be Eric and Danielle even with the editing. And there should be no more fast forwards so next will be interesting.

So Eric and Danielle are marked for elimination. You never know what is going to happen next week but one thing I am glad is that the BQs didn't come in last so they aren't marked for elimination.

According to next week a yield but what is interesting when they said two surprising teams team up to yield another. Makes you think. We know the BQ's can't use their yield and it wouldn't be a surprise if the other teams gang up to yield the BQs so my guess that it isn't them that get yielded. But we will see because, I hope it isn't them because it puts them out 30 minutes and may get them eliminated if Eric and Danielle catch-up. Damn those producers figuring out a way to giving Eric and Danielle a way to come back!

We are almost near the end!!!!!

Until next week!!! Go Canucks Go!!!!!!!!!

No comments: