Sunday, April 29, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars April 29, 2007

The pneultimate episode of the Amazing Race All Stars and I can't wait. We will see if my prediction from last week's blog is right or not. To refresh people's memory I said that Charla and Mirna will be eliminated. As long as the BQs and Danny and Ozzy make it to the final three then I am happy.

Also on TV tonight, at the same time as AR, is Game 3 of Vancouver Canucks vs the Anaheim Ducks, so you will forgive me if this blog isn't as detailed as it can be as I will be flipping over to the game during commercial breaks to check on the score. Go Canucks!!!!

The detour choices were interesting. It was obvious that you would scrub the plane as the care package one did take too much time but the airplane ride looked cool.

So yeah by Beauty Queens are in the top 3. I just need Oswald to find that pilot, get to the landing then get to the pit stop ASAP and at least have a 30 minute cushion.

The roadblock was a bit blah but exciting once they got to the landing area.

Ok so I was wrong. Charla and Mirna are racing for the million. Oh well. But I am so sad that Oswald and Danny are gone. I loved them so but now it's on and I want Dustin and Kandice to win. They play the game so well.

Next is another hour season finale. I am not going to be in town to watch it so I am getting someone to tape it for me and will watch it when I am back in town so I probably won't be writing a blog for it. But, I hope when I watch it that I will see the Beauty Queens crowned the winners of the Amazing Race.

And Go Canucks.

No comments: