Sunday, April 22, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars April 22, 2007

So this promises to be a good episode according to the previews from last week and John Vito and Jill when they were on the Finish Line last week. Looking forward to seeing if this is true. If it goes in my beauty queens and Danny and Ozzy favour then I am down with that.

When I heard two teams got together to yield someone, I never thought it would be the BQs and Danny and Ozzy so who knew when I typed the above it would be just that. And I agree that yield is a tool to be used in the game. You do whatever it takes to win and the yield is what it takes.

But that road block was awesome. So would want to do but if Justin wants to do it, since I already sky dived and zip lined, he can have that adrenaline rush but I would be afraid initially to drop over 600 feet. It is scary since you are relying pretty much on an elastic band to make sure you make it down. Kudos to Charla for doing it.

That noodle detour was so funny the way the teams were bouncing on that bamboo stick. I laughed everytime I saw a team. Now I am worried about Danny and Ozzy that was or could be a bad detour choice as I am not at the end of the episode yet. And Eric and Danielle are catching up but here's hoping that the BQs come in first so that Eric and Danielle still have that 30 minute penalty but we will just have to wait and see.

Those Mini Motes are cute but I can understand that they can be difficult to drive. I am not good a driving a stick so I think we would be like Charla and Mirna.

Phew! Glad that it is another non-elim so that Danny and Ozzy are still in it. And if I were to base what I saw from the teams at the end. I think that Charla and Mirna will be eliminated next week. Why? Because out all the clips of the teams during their interviews, theirs looks like one that was filmed at the Pit Stop in Malaysia and the rest looked like they were at new places. See if I am right.

Until next week!
Like I said as long as Danny and Ozzy/BQs are in it then I am happy.

No comments: