Sunday, April 01, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars April 1, 2007

Happy April Fools Day! And on this special day we get a 2 hour Amazing Race spectactular.

Live blogging again. So let's see if this episode will be a joke and Charla and Mirna continue to dominate or the stars align again and they get eliminated.

Now that Teri and Ian are gone, I really want Dustin and Kandice and Ozzy and Danny to win. Wouldn't mind Uchenna and Joyce to be part of the top 3. The other teams can go.

Now since it is two hours you know it is a double leg.

Another interesting flight situation. Glad that Dustin and Kandice are free and clear. And seven hours in a travel agency, that is one slow agent!!!!! But it is interesting that the Guidos and Eric and Danielle can't get on the flight that was provided for them but the connection was tight.

The detour. I would have chosen "Perfect Pitch" because as a piano player I know that I could do this task and Dustin and Kandice did it very well. I think it helped that Dustin had that background. And do think that just before commercials, Charla and Mirna had it but it looks like they are going to switch up with Danny and Ozzy. It is all about not pulling too tight at to not break the string,

And I was wrong, it wasn't a double leg. Once the clue said check in at the pit stop and saw the the greeter then you know it wasn't but it might still be as the second hour could kick off the double leg.

Glad that Dustin and Kandice came in number one. They are my team that I want to win. I really just hope that it isn't a non-elimination. I am ready for the Guidos or Eric and Danielle to go. For the CTV contest, I guessed that they would come in first and I was right but does that mean they have to come in first for the next hour in order for me to win?

Uchenna and Joyce came in third despite their flight problems and I think it is weird to have one team start the next leg while two teams haven't finished the previous one. I am curious to see if it is an elimination or not.

It is incredible that the teams are so spread out. I mean the Beauty Queens are starting the leg at 10:54pm and I guess this is where the Guidos and Eric and Danielle are at.

But I think it is going to be a sobering experience going to Aushwitz. I felt quite emotional when I visited the National Holocaust Musuem in Washington, DC. It will be sad indeed to actually visit a site of such human horror.

Now back to the race. With the bus leaving at 1pm, this gives Ozzy and Danny, Uchenna and Joyce and Charla and Mirna to catch-up.

So it was a non-elimination. It actually pisses me off that it is. I want the Guidos gone. I never liked them in AR1. We will see if they can catch up and not get elminated. There has to be an equalizer somewhere that will make this all moot.

The moment at Aushwitz was emotional. I really cried, Glad that they didn't make them search for clues there.

But now the Intersection, as my brother said bloody brilliant. It is, but sucks for Dustin and Kandice the team I am rooting for the most. We will see who they end up teaming up with. Let's hope that it's not Joe and Bill. But glad that The Guidos aren't get Fast Forward. The Fast Forward looks straightforward.

So happy that Danny and Ozzy and Uchenna and Joyce came in number one. They are such great teams that have fun and work well together.

Now the detour. Too bad that the Beauty Queens are stuck with Charla and Mirna but they had too. And it is a good thing they chose "Eat It" which was what I would have chosen. Even though I have recently attempted to be a vegetarian for my health, I would be willing to eat meat and damn my cholesterol for a million dollars. I can eat two feet of sausage. I am that hungry. Plus, Kandice did a sausage road block in AR10 so this was perfect for them. Here is really hoping that the Guidos are so lost with Eric and Danielle that my Beauty Queens don't get eliminated.

Bad break that Charla had a hard time eating the meat while the others had no problem but I really want Charla and Mirna gone. Her shrieking is getting on my nerves. I rather have them gone than the Guidos because I will say it, at least they are not as annoying and actually I'll admit they are better here than they were in AR1.

But glad Dustin and Kandice broke free and are so far in third. Hope that holds up.

Yeah, Dustin and Kandice came in third and it was a cool road block to be in a suit of armour. But darn it to heck that shrieky McSkriekerson Mirna is still in it. When are they going to go away? The Guidos are gone, which is good. Next has to be Eric and Danielle or Charla and Mirna. Then I am happy with the Top 3. There will be an equializer next week that will bunch them up.

No comments: