Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Veronica Mars: October 3rd, 2006

New network, new look

I love Veronica Mars, so I am glad that it survived the CW cut. But I hate the new beginning. It sucks - but I guess I'll get used to it.

Loved that this was the second frakin Battlestar Galactica reference in a row (the first appearing on the Gilmore Girls, an hour earlier).

So they are continuing on the serial campus rapist mystery they introduced from last season and they are still doing the mystery per episode and tonight's is who stole Wallace's new roomate's stuff.

Here's a mystery that I would like to get solved is why didn't Veronica go to Stanford? She was accepted and it was assumed she was going to get the Kane Scholarship, so what happened that she has to go to Hearst? Hopefully, that gets resolved soon.

And who doesn't love Mac. I've enjoyed Tina Majorino's performance of Mac ever since I saw her in season one and love Mac's and Veronica' s dynamic partnership. I know that they may not last but there is something about Logan and Veronica being together that I like. She makes him good and that I can dig.

Ok and if you watch this show and the Gilmore Girls on the CW, what is with the Aerie whatever, I totally find that segment annoying. I don't really want to hear a whole bunch of teenage girls opinion about these shows.

Anyways, so happy that Veronica Mars is back.

No comments: