Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Amazing Race 10 - September 24th, 2006

Brokeback Mountain

I am reminded of a scene in AR7 when Rob and Amber didn't stop when the brothers truck flipped over. The single moms did the same thing. I understand that it is a competition but I think they could have stopped and given them their jack! But as they said it is a competition but still human compassion would have been nice.

And I am getting a little tired over Sarah using her prosthetic leg to gain sympathy, it is like Charla in AR5 using her short stature to gain sympathy and none of the teams liked it then.
Anyways, some of the horses seem to have a mind of their own and that one Mongolian animal that Peter and Sarah had was crazy.

The Detour: Tear it down or Fill it Up?
Me? I would have chosen fill it up. I think that I and my brother might be able to control an animal. I think I would find Tear it down to be frustrating if I couldn't get it right but I think that my brother might do this one because he is very detailed oriented but who knows, it is a toss up but my gut told me to fill it up.

Bad luck with the cars, especially with my Korean brothers but thankfully they got they car started but it dropped them from 4th to 8th.

The Road Block: Me me me me

I wanna do this one. I love archery, I did it for my birthday a few years ago and I did it when I was in Nottingham so I would have been the natural choice for it. Would I have gotten the target the first try no, but it would have been cool trying.

I am getting tired for the arguing team so I want Rob and Kimberly to go. But too bad about the cheerleaders, I wouldn't mind an all-female team to win it alll so now it is down to the Beauty queens and the single moms.Until next week

No comments: