Sunday, October 15, 2006

Amazing Race 10 -October 15, 2006

How did I know that when the Cho brothers played that fake cellphone trick that it was sorta going backfire on them. I knew that Peter would find someone with a cellphone to book reservations too. But, in the end the Cho brothers got a better flight than most teams that is until Peter and Sarah and the beauty queens nabbed an earlier morning flight. I have to say Peter is annoying me in the way he talks about people behind their backs (didn't enjoy his mocking for David and Mary) and his whole sneaky way of finding information, it was so smarmy.

And I thought it was very annoying the way Peter was chewing on that cookie - chew with your mouth close man!!!! Anyways, as for the Detour: Wild Things or Wild Rice, it was obvious what the choice would be , Wild Things -yes it was scary but the crocodiles/alligator was cute with the rubber band around his snout and it seemed easier with the wranglers pretty much doing the hard part - wrestling the beast to ground for us. I don't know why people would choose Wild Rice, it took way too long.

As for the Roadblock, I guess I would have to do it because I am the only one on our team that knows how to drive a stick but that traffic in India makes me nervous. I mean I learned how to drive stick for a family trip to France but I bailed out of doing any driving because European traffic freaked me out but it looked like the driving instructor helped out and was pretty lenient with mistakes made.

Now for the interesting twist, while in past races in a non-elimination where all your money and possessions were taken away never hindered teams, I like this new twist of being marked for elimination. It makes the team have to come in first or they will get a 30 minute penalty and still get eliminated. Will see if Dave and Mary can do it but I think Dave has done all the roadblocks and if that rule still exists where only each team member can perform 6 roadblocks each then Mary has to do the rest of them if they are not eliminated next week. Same goes for Peter and Sarah, Peter has been doing most of them so far so she has to start doing some.

Anyways, until next week

No comments: