Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Amazing Race 10 -October 1st, 2006

Paying respect to Vietnam

You will have to pardon this week's post. I am recovering from a massive allergy attack yesterday that drained me of energy so this post might be short and no peppy.
Zero dollars for the leg of the race and you cannot beg or sell anything. Interesting as some teams didn't seem that good with saving their money.

Now I am all for Duke and Lauren wanting to use a local to help them but picking them up at the airport let alone their flight to help isn't good. They have got have known that she wanted to be dropped of first, she doesn't care that you are on a race (I am told you can't tell people you are on the Amazing Race to get help).

The road block? Well I thought I would be the one doing it since, my brother doesn't like that kind of situation and crowds but seeing how the women were fawning over the guys, I think he would have been better suited than me.

I appreciate Dave's sentiments about Vietnam. I that's it great what he said about experiencing Vietnam differently than his father but still his head should be in the race.
The detour: Fuel or Fowl?

Fuel. It looked easier to do. And Yeah my hot Korean brothers are number one!!!!!
I knew once Phil said you can't ride a motorbike in Vietnam and that you saw Tom and Terry do that you knew they would be penalized. So fromk 2 to 8. That really sucks for them but goes to show you that you need to read your clues carefully.

And too bad for Duke and Lauren. Hopefully, Duke can be understanding of Lauren and not be disappointed in her she because she is gay but I can't say I will miss them. Too many mistakes and they were not careful with their money.
Until next week!

No comments: