Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Dancing with the Stars -October 4th, 2006

Jerry Springer lives to shake his sexy hips

I am know I've been pretty bad about not consistently posting but I have been busy. But I am really going to make an effort to keep up with my posts.

Now I was disappointed to see Harry Hamlin go last week and really felt bad for his partner Ashley. She is such a sweetheart and felt bad for her that she was saddle with Master P last season.

Anyways, on this week's episode. I am not thrilled with the song choices with some of the dances. Totally couldn't even watch or listen to Sara's Paso Doble because a) they used the Phantom of the Opera, which didn't suit the dance and was crappily sung and b) the dance was overall crappy.

Then Bon Jovi for Vivica's dance. yes when I think of the Paso Doble, Bon Jovi immediately comes to mind!!! Her dance was ok but wasn't that thrilled with it.

Emmitt's was decent but Mario's Paso was smokin' hot. So good and deserved the scores, glad he stayed within the rules this time.

As for the waltzes, I thought Willa's was jerky but not according to the judges, but what do I know, I can't even dance. Joey's waltz was good but really enjoyed Jerry's waltz thought it was sweet and when he hugged his daughter at the end, I got teary-eyed.

And I find Samantha Harris' interview style to be a bit annoying. I don't know, she seems to ask stupid questions or no d'uh questions. Alas, I know that this is Dancing With the Stars and not 60 Minutes but still.

Too bad about Vivica and Nick. She was good and took her departure well.

Next is the Samba or the fruity rumba.

No comments: