Sunday, October 08, 2006

Amazing Race 10 -October 8, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!

I thought it was funny that Kandice and Dustin, who proclaim that they are auditory, thought that the cricket noise was their clue. I laughed out loud. It was an interesting way to get a clue and I thought it was smart of some teams to get their cabbie to listen to the clue but it was important that the cabbie understood English.

So the teams eventually made it to their destination and the faced the road block. This one is all my brother's. He has upper arm strength (after all the gym visits he's been doing in the past) so I would have slowed our team down.

I was busy cooking my turkey dinner so I didn't really get a chance to see how the teams didn't but it seemed that none really had a problem.

But most teams seemed to have the problem when it comes to rowing to do the detour: over or under. Again I was busy cooking so I didn't get a chance to see which looked like the lesser of two evils but the rowing seemed to be a major challenge for all teams because of the wind. But it seemed that once you found the basket line in under that seemed to be the better choice.

Ok how stupid that the beauty queens think they have to row to the pit stop. If they think they are trying to dispell the myth that blondes aren't stupid, they are really not doing a good job.

And I can't believe, either Tom or Terry actually pulled the boat to the junk ship!!!! And after all that, they still got eliminated. I had not feeling towards this team so either way I am ok that they are good but too bad after all that effort they were booted. But to be honest, I was glad the beauty queens didn't get eliminated, sure they are a bit cutthroat (like cutting in line or taking the single moms boat) and they are not that smart but I would like to see an all-female team win. It is about time that happens, so as long as they are still in and the single moms, I am all for it. But of course I still want the Cho bros to win too.

Enjoy your turkey everyone and see ya next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey V,

All I'll add is that after watching yesterday's episode, I felt tired! I've never seen an episode of AR so cruelling! Although there were many mental mistakes, I could totally understand it, given what kind of mental shape you'd be in, especially during the rowing parts!

Happy times,
J