Tuesday, September 19, 2006

How I Met your Mother

September 25th, 2006: Lily's summer in San Fran

So Lily is back in NYC!!! Yeah, I did miss her and I really thought in the end that Marshall and Lily would get back together but considering this is the second episode of the season I knew they would drag out there separation for awhile. But I did love when Lily walked into the bar and threw the martini in Barney's face and said "You gave my twin sister chlymedia"

And I thought Barney was being a real jerk this episode to Marshall that I really wanted to choke him like Marshall did after Barney pocketed the girl's phone number. But cool magic tricks.

I loved the still drunk Robin the morning after and loved the Canadian reference to her again but it just didn't jive with her gun craziness last week. Oh well.

Until next week.



September 18th, 2006: The Worst summer

The one new comedy show that I watched last season is back for its sophmore season. Nice nod at the beginning with kids feeling like the Dad has been telling the story for a year!!!!

So the season opener picked up right were the finale left with Robin and Ted together as a couple and as the summer progressed more ickily so (well at least to Barney) to me it was cute.

And Marshall in a depression over Lily. The ID theft twist was cool.

Line of the night as always goes to Barney and I think it went something like this "Our mind can only hold a certain number of boob images, Bpegs!" LOL.

On another note, I thought Robin was Canadian since she didn't celebrate the US Thanksgiving, so was surprised that she was a gun enthusiast. But I guess, it really doesn't matter what nationality you are. But did like the look of glee on both her and Marshall's faces at the target range.

No comments: