Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dancing with the Stars

September 20th, 2006: Farewell Miss USA

So I am a little late with this but I wanted to see the results show before I commented. When this show premiered last summer, I resisted watching it. I pretty much reserved my reality TV quotient to The Amazing Race and Survivor. The Apprentice was on the list but then it become boring and the same old same old. But, I digress. With Dancing, I found myself intrigued with well the dancing. One of my favourite movies is Strictly Ballroom so it is no wonder why I like this show.

When the second season came, I pretty much avoided it too but not Season 3. I can't deny it anymore, I like Dancing with the Stars.

There now that's over with. let's get to this week's show. I am not a dancer and probably never will be since I am the most uncoordinated person that I know. So I can't really judge what was good or not. What I can say is that Shanna's and Sara's mambo's were painfully slow. So I am not sad to see Shanna go home last night. Vivica's was good but a little slow. That Monique girl and Willa were smokin' fast and their mambo's were hot, especially Monique's but I find it slightly creepy that as a teen she had great chemistry with her much older partner.

I personally didn't see anything wrong with Mario's quick step but i guess there was something wrong to it. And at first I didn't like Joey's quick step but upon further review, it was good. As for who I am pulling for, I like Harry and Ashley only because I think Ashley deserves to go far after the whole Master P fiasco I saw briefly last season. The other team I am rooting for is Emmitt and Cheryl.

Before I forgot, I think fans should send Jerry Springer home. I think he's ok but not great and he seems to be begging fans to kick him off.

And that Tucker Carlson skit last night, thought it was great but it was probaly the journalist in me that enjoyed it. I think they should do that everyweek.

Until next week!!! Cheers!

No comments: