Friday, September 22, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

September 28, 2006: Muffins and underpants

There is one thing that Izzy Stevens and I have in common, aside from the fact that we are both ridicously hot, is that we are both aweome bakers but I don't necessarily bake when I am depressed but I think that is a better way to channel your energy than eating muffins, like our Addison.

And why did I now know that McSteamy would be coming out of Addison's bathroom? But McDreamy shouldn't care since he said his marriage is over and is dating Meredith, who wants to date both him and Finn, the adorable Chris O'Donnell. If it were me I would choose Finn over McDreamy. It's almost like who should Felicity choose: Ben or Noel? For me personally, I would want Noel for myself but Ben for Felicity. In this case, I don't really care who Meredith picks as it seems obvious it would be Derek since Chris O'Donnell isn't a full-time cast member.

Now onto my hands-down favourite character on Grey's and that is Callie. I love her, I think she rocks and dug her whole panty/jealousy thing with George. They are such a great couple and love Meredith's advice to George, I don't remember the exact quote but I am in agreement with it.

And a word of advice to ABC: Stop extending Grey's to beyond 10pm, I thought I gave my VCR plenty of time by taping one minute past but that still wasn't enough.

Looking forward to next week

September 21. 2006: After a long summer.....

Hey folks, I am going to start off this blog with a little rant on how I need to get a PVR. VCRs are so passe yet I still use one because PVRs are too expensive. The reason why I needed to say this is because last night I set-up my VCR to tape the third season premiere of Grey's Anatomy, my tape cut out somewhere between the last 10 minutes and the last five minutes. The only reason I can't narrow it down is because I managed to notice a tape sticking out of my VCR and I am immediately stuck in another. Anyways, I've seen most of the episode. I think where the tape got cut off is when it broke for commercials at the point where Miranda was trying to conform the man who lost his wife to the plague and the moment I got when I popped in the new tape was when Callie came rushing to George after being released from quarantine.

I actually wouldn't have cared about the whole tape thing because I would have timed shifted the episode on CTV but I noticed that it was the second episode of the season they were showing and not seeing the first I didn't watch it.

Ok now onto the episode. It was good, of course did we expect a resolution to Meredith's whole McDreamy and McVet dilema, of course not, don't be silly. They are going to drag this out as long as Chris O'Donnell is on the show. My personal pick, hard to say, they are both so darn hot. But I guess McVet because he isn't married.

And who knew that Koreans could be Jewish too! That Sandra Oh, she's great. Loved her line when Meredith told her that she slept with McDreamy at the prom and said something along the lines of McGuilt.

The little flashbacks were good and you know I am not giving too much space to Izzy, while I feel bad for her that she lost Denny, I just couldn't stand her during the whole thing because she wasn't be rational and she did so many wrongs to get what she wanted but still ended up broken-hearted.

Also, I felt bad for the husband who lost his wife to the plague, there were some great scenes for Chandra Wilson. And I think the Chief should either retire or cut back his hours, I mean he had an affair, which is wife secretly knew about and she sacrified her life waiting and forgiving this man and what does he do when she requests him to retire, nothing!!! He loses a good woman and we as viewers will lose Lorretta Devine.

Because I love George and Callie together, I loved the scene when he and Derek were quarantined and how George hopes he doesn't die before he can tell Callie he loves her. And Derek said does he, he said he loves her soonish. McDreamy advised that he should tell her regardless if it is soonish.

So when Callie rushed over after the quarantine was over and professed her love all over again and Derek gave that look to George to tell her. I was a little miffed that George didn't but I guess all in good time considering this is episode one of season 3.

No comments: