Sunday, November 05, 2006

Amazing Race 10 -November 5, 2006

Last week I had technical difficulties posting my blog but briefly I think the Chos have to stop thinking about keeping their alliance in tact. This is a race and not Survivor.

Ok, the intersection is an interesting twist. I like it

The Fast Forward again after a non-elimination but at least this time David and Mary can't use it so they will have the 30 minute penalty no matter what. Eating cow lips doesn't seem so bad, I mean it is beef and I like beef but when Kim said it still had the hair and teeth on it, then maybe not so much.

It was a no brainer the Chos would end up working with the Beauty Queens as no one else didn't want to work with them and I would have chosen Long Sleep as it seemed the easiest and the Chos and the Beauty Queens rocked that task. I never like the idea of doing an intricate task and the other detour option seemed that way.

After the Chos completed the detour, I was surprised that they didn't wait for Alabama and Kentucky but I am glad that they didn't

And the road block was relatively simple and I don't teams yelling who has this stamp was the way to do it, you had to visit each stall and look for the right stamp, that was the only way to quickly do it instead of going up and down hoping that someone will them they have the stamp that they desire.

I love it that the Fast Forward teams think they are golden when they were being overlapped by some of the teams. I think this is the first time in a while that someone who has won the fast forward didn't come in first.

And what is up with the cabs in Madgascar, do all them always run low on gas!!!!

Too bad that David and Mary were eliminated, they were entertaining but you knew that they were goners. I mean there was no way that they could have gone for the fast forward with Bama, as Mary suggested, because they wouldn't have been eligible even though Bama didn't use their fast forward yet.

Anyways, still glad the Chos are in it but now they really need to break free from the alliance knowing that the single moms are independent minded.

Until next week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey V,

I agree with you. I think the Chos have taken this chivalry and alliance too far. It's a race, so start running!

I thought the intersection idea was promising, but ended far too soon. It should have lasted for the rest of the leg and perhaps even into the next leg. But I guess that was hard, given that they wouldn't eliminate two teams in one go, would they???

Anyway, looking forward to next week.

Happy times,
J