Sunday, November 26, 2006

Amazing Race 10 -November 26, 2006

An anti-climatic start to the show. Sometimes it doesn't pay to have locals help as in the case of the blondes. The Bama girls really studied that map well and got to the antiques shop fairly quickly and it did annoy me that the rest of the teams underestimated them.

But what I don't understand is that if you want the Blondes gone then why didn't the models and Rob and Kim yield them, that made way more sense to do. I understand why the Blondes yielded Bama so that they can get some distance from the last place team.

As for that Roadblock - I would like to be a Gladiator please!!!! That looked like so much fun. I would have had a blast doing that.

Again the yield did nothing and the Bama girls pulled ahead of the blondes. I really want the blondes to win. I want an all-female team to win and they are the best bet. No offence to Bama but they are not as strong as the blondes but the blondes made many directional mistakes on this leg of the race. But I am glad that it was a non-elimination. I know that they can come in first next week. They are a strong team and again I really want them to win.

I would have chosen the olives for the detour as the pots would have been hard to do. I am not very artistic so it would have been a disaster.

Only two more weeks until we crown the winner of Amazing Race 10 then it is on to the All-Star edition. I really don't care who is part of it as long as the Bowling Moms are there because they never got a fair shake and with the rule changes it makes the game more fair for them and it was because of what happened to them in Amazing Race 5 is why all the rule changes happened.

Anyways, here's hoping that the Blondes come in first next week.

Cheers

No comments: