Sunday, November 19, 2006

Amazing Race 10 -November 19, 2006

I thought it was funny that people wanted tickets to Cherylnoble and the ticket person was so confused but all the teams figured it was Kiev.

The roadblock was cool, it looked like so much fun but I think the whole line about who wants to take command or something like that would have suited by brother so he would have done that road block.

Again the Chos waited, time to wake up and smell the coffee this is a race not a vacation. I am sick of them waiting all the time. I am agree with Karlyn, the Chos stop too much and I know they want to be sure but still. The moms needed to break away.

The detour is difficult choice. Finding the music then the piano player could be a needle in a haystack type of task and writing the music can be difficult but since my brother and I are both writers I guess make the music would be a better choice to go for even though I might not be able to performance due to stage fright. After seeing the teams perform I still don't think I could do it, I would die of embarrassment.

Anyways, I am glad the Chos are gone. As cute as they are, they were way too annoying with them wanting to run the race with integrity and wanting to keep friendships, its a bloody race and you really have to do everything that it takes to win and the friends you make on the race will understand why you have to break an alliance. The Chos were really annoying me and am so glad that they are gone.

Now I am cheering for the Blondes!!!!! Go Dustin and Kandice!!!!

No comments: