Sunday, March 25, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars March 25, 2007

Live blogging the episode again.

Well, it looks like Charla and Mirna are genuises with the flights. We just have to wait and see if there is an equilizer. As for the rest of the teams, who knew that Dar es Saleem (sorry if this is the wrong spelling) is very popular destination! But glad that Dustin and Kandace and Ozzy and Danny got on. Pissed that Teri and Ian didn't. Don't quite understand why Eric and Danielle were given tickets when they were supposed to but as I am indifferent towards that team we will see if this will help Uchenna and Joyce not get eliminated and not get Teri and Ian eliminated.

So Teri and Ian and the Guidos still didn't make the next day fight. They can't get a break. I really need tTeri and Ian to make it and not come in last. But the ferry ride looked lovely.

The detour was an interesting choice. My initial thought was to do the logs as it was just two logs and you could find people to tell you where the shipyard was. My thought with the puzzle was that the pieces could go in any direction but after looking at people do the puzzle it was obvious that each piece went only in one way so the puzzle was the way to go.

And I like any challenge where you can use a weapon and since I did some archery in the past and even got a bullseye in one my archery things, I would love to do this road block.

And I thought it was so funny that Charla and Mirna had no idea that they won a boat, too funny. I never thought that they would come in #1 again but they lucked out with the flights. glad that Ozzy and Danny came in second and soon will see Dustin and Kandice check-in. Just got to see if Uchenna and Joyce gets eliminated or the Guidos or Teri and Ian

I know editing likes to play tricks on you but I was so hoping that Teri and Ian could pull it off but yet I knew that was not the case.

I really wished that Teri and Ian weren't eliminited. I grew to admire them so much during AR3 (their season where they came in 2nd) so I really wanted them to win but as I said before the team I am really rooting for is Dustin and Kandice, I want them to win because an all-female team has never won and I want them to win but wouldn't mind that Ozzy and Danny win too.

Glad that there also wasn't a fast forward to help Uchenna and Joyce and because of the whole flight situation the 30 minute penalty didn't hurt them at all.

Next week is 2 hours and it looks like Splitsville for Eric and Danielle and how cool is it to waer a suite of armor, wonder where that is, England maybe? It is about time that they get out of hot climates into cold ones.

Well, looking forward to next week and it is April Fool's

Cheers.

No comments: