Sunday, March 18, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars March 18, 2007

The first race without any of the racers having to worry about Romber. Let's see what happens when no one has to worry about what is happening to the two reality show whores!

Just a brief mention of Romber, which is fine. At this moment of the race, I am not too worried for my Ozzy and Danny. They may be in last place trying to find their clue in the snow but I think an equilazer is on its way. And it was stupid of the blondes to miss their avalanche gear. They really have to play better.

What a interesting road block. The rats were huge but cute and their purpose was interesting. Who knew that rats could be trained to sniff out landmines. For my team, it really doesn't matter who does it, it all comes down to whether or not you like rats or not. And since I thought they were cute, I guess I would have done it.

The detour pamper or porter. If the racers knew that men would be successful in the pampering then they would have gone for it. It would seem obvious to for porter but my gut told me to go for pamper because of the fact that you have to fill 10 bags of coal, which not only it looked like it hurt to fill but had to sew up all ten bags then take one, it just made more sense to do pamper.

And I can't believe that Charla and Mirna were number one. But glad the teams that I love the most came in 2,3 and 4: Dustin and Kandice, Teri and Ian, and Ozzy and Danny.

Glad that Uchenna and Joyce were not eliminated but are marked for elimination for the next leg. But I have this feeling that there is going to be a fast forward on it. But the previews would indicate that there is none or that another team took it to stick it to them.

Until next week

No comments: