Sunday, March 11, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars March 11, 2007

Sorry for not blogging last week. I was tired from live blogging the Oscars the week before!!!

If there is one thing that I am sure of over the last two episodes is that I am so over Charla and Mirna. I liked them in season 5 but this season they are so shrilly, whiny and annoying and put on some fake accent while in a pressure situation.

I want them out soon and I hate to say it but I don't think they will win it all because of Charla. She is a detriment to her team because of her size. Mirna was right in saying that she does all the work but I don't feel sorry for them one bit. The way they appear on TV is just annoying to me.

So when I saw the detour, my gut told me to go for navigate it. It was the right choice as teams struggled with "Sign it"and it is spelled "Philipines" Rob not "Phillipeans"

I am live blogging as I see this episode so we are at the road block, which anyone can do no matter who is on the team and I love that other teams from their season wrote them a letter, it gives us a chance to "hear" from them

Since the previews promised that this was going to be a finish that we will all be talking about I have a feeling that at 8:47pm that Rob and Amber will be eliminated, this is not knowing anything no spoilers or anything, If any other team but them got eliminated it would be whatever but I just got this feeling. Let's see if I am right.

As long as Dustin and Kandice don't get eliminated I am happy since Teri and Ian and Ozzy and Danny have already clocked in.

8:57pm Ding dong Rob and Amber are gone!!! Yeah!!!! I would've have been pissed if it was a non-elimination round but it wasn't so yeah. I was right

Next week should be interesting now that the main competition is gone so let the real race begin.

Cheers

No comments: