Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Amazing Race 12 Dec 23, 2007

Merry Christmas Amazing Race fans!

I am really sorry for not blogging lately but as it is the holidays, I've been enjoying my time with friends and family.

Well, my brother and I were worried that the Goths were as good as gone considering we heard that there were no non-elimination rounds for this season of the race so imagine our surprise (and relief to my brother) that the Goths were saved but now must face something called a speed bump. Will be interested in seeing what impact that will have.

My father/daughter team is still in it and still working well together (but next week looks like things are back to normal as teams visit India).

Intereting product placement for Blackberry and I thought for sure that TK and Rachel would be out because of the lost clue but the Goths getting lost helped them out.

As for the road block, I would have done because apparently as someone who wears glasses I have the better eyesight. The detour my immediate thought was to do the invention as I am the most uncoordinated person I know.

The Fast Forward was interesting but neither my brother and I would have done it as my brother doesn't like needles and I would rather go up on the ultralight. And I am fed up with Jennifer always complaining how they haven't won a leg yet. Too bad that you don't win a trip or a boat. I rather make sure I am still in the race in order for me to come in #1 where it counts and that's at the end and your prize is a million dollars.

Looking forward to next week. Happy Holidays to one and all

No comments: