Sunday, February 18, 2007

Amazing Race: All Stars February 18th

Happy Chinese New Year all in this year of the pig.

And what a way to start the new year with the Amazing Race: All Stars. When I heard there was going to be an All Star edition, I was excited looking forward to seeing what teams are going to be in it from its over 10 seasons. The one team I was looking forward to was the Bowling Moms. I was really disappointed to learn that they didn't make the cut.

But here are the teams that I am rooting for that did make the cut:
1. Dustin and Kandace: The strongest and most competitive all-female team I've ever seen on the race
2. Oswald and Danny: Loved them in season 2
3. Teri and Ian: Book it Teri! Loved them in Season 3
4. Kevin and Drew: Best part of season 1
5. Uchenna and Joyce. Good karma should still be on their side
6. Charla and Mirna: Still rooting for Charla, want her to succeed

Teams I am not rooting for: Rob and Amber -can't stand them., Their 15 minutes of fame should be over by now.
Joe and Bill: Never liked team Guido and still don't

The other teams I am indifferent towards.

So of course Romber would come in first. Typical. But glad that Ozzy and Danny came in second followed by Teri and Ian and sorry Justin, Ian didn't say book it!

Glad that my beauty queens came in sixth and got a little worried for Charla and Mirna but glad they tied for 8th with Kentucky, who I predicted would come in last because of their lies to the Beauty Queens thought karma would bite them in the butt.

Was really worried for Kevin and Drew but so happy that they overcame injury and a flat tire to come in 2nd to last.

As for John Vito and Jill, was indifferent towards them but a little sad to see them go because I kinda wanted to see if they did get back together, guess I'll find out when i watch the Finish Line tomorrow. But, it was their fault for driving to the wrong entrance. You know when Phil emphasizes something it is going to bite one or two teams as it did JV and Jill and the cousins.

As for the tasks, of course you do wrangle it, you got the guys to wrangle the horse for you. Never chose a needle in a haystack clue, what made Romber think it was better is beyond me. Maybe that can be their downfall chosing wrong detours.

It may look like next week the Intersection comes back as it does look like the cousins have to work with the Beauty Queens.

The race is just getting started and more excitement is bound to happen. As long as my top 6 teams are still in the running, I will be happy.

Until next week.

No comments: