Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am officially in love with The Twilight Saga


Over the past few days, I've been inundated with tons of news of the Twilight Saga, in particular New Moon, the next movie installement. The poster to the left is one such news. It makes me excited to see the movie, even though it is my least favorite of the book series.
Robert Pattinson looks awesome but so does Taylor Lautner (who looks quite buff -but doesn't make like Jacob any more than I do now, which is I don't!) and Kristen Stewart, as always, looks great too. This poster is way better than the final poster for Twilight.
Every time I see this poster or see photos from the set or watch video of the set visits, it makes love Twilight more and more. Then when I heard that at the MTV Movie Awards on May 31, they are going to show a clip from New Moon. That really got my heart racing. At the same show, there are going to show clips from Harry Potter and the Hal-Blood Prince and Transformers The Revenge of The Fallen, while I am excited to see both of these films, I've already seen clips so I am more excited to see New Moon as these will be the first official images of the film.
Then came news that Breaking Dawn will indeed be made into a movie and will have Robert Pattinson in it. I am so excited to see this adaption. I am so looking forward to all the love scenes between Edward and Bella. But now it just when it will be filmed. After Elicpse finishes filming, Pattinson is going to be busy filming a bunch of different movies, amongst them a film starring Hugh Jackman (where do I line-up to my tickets?)

No comments: