Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Amazing Race 12 -January 20, 2008

Here we go the Season Finale of Amazing Race 12.

I am live blogging this so I don't know who wins but right now I am predicting that TK and Rachel will win. While I don't mind any of the three teams winning, I have a strong preference for Ron and Christina to win and not just because they are Asian, sure that is part of it but I like the fact that it is a father-daughter team and it is like if my Dad and I were doing this race. If they win or Nick and Don win then it is the first time that a familial team wins and not a dating team or a friend team. I look forward to see who wins as the show progresses.

Anchorage, Alaska. Interesting. I like that it's a good tight race, hopefully to the end. But as long as Ron and Chris win. So, Nick and Don forgot their gear, I knew that they would make a mistake somehwere.

Detour -I would do the Cod because it is just 50 and filetting them would be easier than grabbing hundreds of bitting crabs for the one with race colours. What luck for Ron and Chris to find that clue so fast, let's just hope that luck holds.

Of course TK and Rachel would find the crab and Don and Nick didn't seem too far behind with their mistake.

And the boat ride looks awesome and Alaska is beautiful. I've never been to Anchorage but been to other towns in Alaska and it is stunning. How come Chris can't do the ice climb but Ron, the man with a hernia, can.

A helicopter ride above all those glaciers should be amazing.

The Road Block: You must have a great memory for this. The road block sounds so complicated. I am so nervous. Chris was so close. I hope she fixes her mistake.

Of course, Rachel would finish first, let's up that Ron and Chris make up for that time they lost at the Road Block. It's going to be TK and Rachel. It just is. No matter what editing does. I know it will be them. But it is sweet how Ron and Chris improved their relationship. I am disappointed that Ron and Chris not win but at least they made it to the top 3. At least Nick and Don made a good show of the race.

Another season goes by and another team that I wanted to win did not. But as I said before, I am fine with any of the three teams winning.

No comments: